- Our Work
- Industries We Serve
- Services We Deliver
- Why Work with Us
- Our Thinking
- Week in Review
- America Abroad Media nominated for best radio website Webby
- America Abroad Media website wins Comm Arts' Web Pick of the Week
- Designing for the Greater Good
- Direct Marketing Association invites Matthew Schwartz to present online seminar
- Electrification Roadmap Awarded Gold Medal
- MSDS Included in New Book, "The 1000 Best Logos in the World. Ever."
- MSDS Projects Featured in Design for the Greater Good
- MSDS takes home 3 Horizon Interactive Awards for non-profit website design
- SecureEnergy.org Awarded Two Silver Medals by the W3
MSDS Included in New Book, "The 1000 Best Logos in the World. Ever."
David E. Carter, the all-time best selling producer of logo and graphic design books, has finally selected his favorite logos of all time. The book, The 1000 Best Logos in the World. Ever. was recently released, and we're extremely honored to have our work included amongst Mr. Carter's top choices.
Selected for the honor is MSDS's logo design for Proclivity. Said Carter of the logo, “I chose this one because of its powerful simplicity and its eye-catching uniqueness. It’s a logo that really stands out from the rest. I have long been an admirer of Matthew Schwartz’s work, and it’s very fitting that the firm’s work makes my ‘best in the world’ list.”
Posted on March 1, 2012
Categories: Awards & Recognition, Branding, Design
InsightsIndexes are the New Infographics Insights6 Ways to Tell Your Story With Interactive Maps Insights3 Non-Technical Solutions to Some of Obamacare's Biggest Website Problems InsightsThe 5 Keys to Effective Responsive Design InsightsContent-First Website Development: A Real World Experiment Insights4 Mobile Design Strategies for Content-Heavy Websites InsightsStrengthening Audience Engagement with Parallax Scrolling Website Design InsightsThe Problem With Traditional Branding Agencies InsightsDesigning With the Real Deal