- Our Work
- Industries We Serve
- Services We Deliver
- Why Work with Us
- Our Thinking
- Week in Review
- America Abroad Media nominated for best radio website Webby
- America Abroad Media website wins Comm Arts' Web Pick of the Week
- Designing for the Greater Good
- Direct Marketing Association invites Matthew Schwartz to present online seminar
- Electrification Roadmap Awarded Gold Medal
- MSDS Included in New Book, "The 1000 Best Logos in the World. Ever."
- MSDS Projects Featured in Design for the Greater Good
- MSDS takes home 3 Horizon Interactive Awards for non-profit website design
- SecureEnergy.org Awarded Two Silver Medals by the W3
MSDS Included in New Book, "The 1000 Best Logos in the World. Ever."
David E. Carter, the all-time best selling producer of logo and graphic design books, has finally selected his favorite logos of all time. The book, The 1000 Best Logos in the World. Ever. was recently released, and we're extremely honored to have our work included amongst Mr. Carter's top choices.
Selected for the honor is MSDS's logo design for Proclivity. Said Carter of the logo, “I chose this one because of its powerful simplicity and its eye-catching uniqueness. It’s a logo that really stands out from the rest. I have long been an admirer of Matthew Schwartz’s work, and it’s very fitting that the firm’s work makes my ‘best in the world’ list.”
Posted on March 1, 2012
Categories: Awards & Recognition, Branding, Design
InsightsGetting Buy-In: How to Galvanize Stakeholders and Create an Army of Support for Your Project InsightsThe Real Climate Change Crisis InsightsInsights From The 2014 NTC & GMN Conferences InsightsMSDS Presenting on Branding, UX and Dataviz at Upcoming Nonprofit Conferences InsightsIndexes are the New Infographics Insights6 Ways to Tell Your Story With Interactive Maps InsightsHow Brand Strategy Leads to More Effective Website Design Insights3 Non-Technical Solutions to Some of Obamacare's Biggest Website Problems InsightsLabeling for Good: 5 Keys to Using Information Design for Social Change